منتدى قرية أم حريزات
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى قرية أم حريزات
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
منتدى قرية أم حريزات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Me, my folks and Facebook

اذهب الى الأسفل

Me, my folks and Facebook Empty Me, my folks and Facebook

مُساهمة  joker noor الجمعة أبريل 13, 2012 11:29 am

“Me, my folks and Facebook”

My story with facebook started on March 13, 2007, when I registered to be among the facebookers, but with time passing I found that people have been so obsessed with it, they don’t mind mentioning their every little detail about their entire day, even the very private ones, which I considered and I still consider it a breach of privacy and security.

My first reaction towards that was deactivating my account, which I did with no hesitation at all, but after a long period of boycotting facebook, I have came into a realization that I could use facebook with my own rules and conditions, why I’m being held captivity of negativity, when I can take the positive sides and throw away the negative sides, so I reactivated my account, and I did a fake new email to be used only with facebook, and I even changed my name into the first name that I could think of at the time, which has nothing to do with me. And since then I have started my new fake virtual life. There were sometimes when I felt like I over reacted, but I’m sure I have done what needed to be done against what I considered a breach of my privacy and security.

If I’m not mistaken, almost all facebook friends asked: why did you change your name to “ALI ALI AL-ALI” on facebook, and when I tell them my reasons, some of them support me and tell me that what I’m saying is true, but I don’t think they meant it, as they don’t act like it, and they keep doing the same old bad habits I warned them about, it’s like they are addicted to facebook!!.

One day me and my brother @Hissein Al-salemi were in a Taxi, and the driver was so talkative, he was switching from a story to another like a radio host, though one story caught my attention, when he was talking about the addiction of facebook, and how people became so silly mentioning their entire life details there, and how much people become separated from their reality, and suddenly he mentioned a disturbing story about his sister who is so addicted to facebook, and how she mentions everything on facebook, even her divorce, he said, I knew about her divorce from facebook, “my sister is bloody idiot” he said. This story might be nothing if we compare it to the other shocking stories we heard or lived. Also, there was a movie or a series episode where the killer tracked his victims by their facebook pages “Scary right” but it’s so true. So, think twice before you update your status on facebook, someone out there might be recording and following your every move. Not to mention the rumor that says that facebook is used by some Intelligence agencies like CIA and MOSAD, and the fact that none of the information, posts, pictures, and videos is ever lost, raises a lot of suspicions against facebook intentions.

Finally, People don’t need to know what time you wake up every morning, what did eat on breakfast, who you been with during lunch, why did you go to KL, what time did you come back, or any other silly detail of your life, unless it’s going to serve a good cause, it’s like everyone became a celebrity, and he is addressing his audience, wake up folks, and listen to the reason, don’t be like robots, just doing what you see on TV -no offence-.

written by Ali Ali Al Ali

joker noor

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/04/2012
العمر : 34

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى